polymer clay- christmas / πολυμερικός πηλός- χριστούγεννα
Buenas noches! os dejo unas cuantas piezas que voy realizando!! ahora estamos a tope con encargos!!! así que… a trabajar! si alguien quiere encargar algo para navidad aun estáis a tiempo!
gingerbread cookie recipe
Originally posted on Cinnamon Sweet Shoppe:
If you haven’t started your Holiday baking yet or are looking for a recipe for very good gingerbread cookies, look no further. This is a variation from a Martha Stewart recipe I found many years ago. It’s not clean eating but it’s worth cheating for.
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
1 cup dark-brown sugar
4 teaspoons ground ginger
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup honey plus and 1/2 cup black strap molasses (you could use all honey or all molasses)
6 cups all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Mix in spices and salt. Beat…
View original 79 more words
Originally posted on Kreative Kymona:
Hello everyone!! I’m here today with DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
This months theme is Birthday! I’m happy about this because you can’t have enough birthday cards on hand.
I choose to use a couple of dies and embossing paste to create my card for today.
Take a look at my card:
I saw a card created by Laura Bassen and I fell in love with the design. I was so excited to see her use the new Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangles die set. I order mines and it came just in time to create this card.
To create this card:
1. I started with a piece of Stampin Up! Cherry Cobbler cardstock and cut it to an A2 size card.
3. I cut a…
View original 171 more words
Originally posted on Morena macrame Blog:
Questa sera vi stupisco, ho provato gusto a comprare materiali di tutti i tipi, tra cui qualcosa di luccicoso, così sono nati i due bracciali luccicosi uno color oro, uno color argento.
Tutti rigorosamente annodati a mano, ho usato dei punti molto semplici ma vi assicuro che le foto non rendono al meglio la loro bellezza!!!
Spero vi piacciano…….vi ho abituati ad un genere più etnico o a volte moderno ma mai così glitter!!!
Se vuoi visitare il mio nuovo shop on-line, sei benvenut@ !!!
christmas chocolate skillet cookie
Originally posted on juju's secret ingredient:
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, (1 cup)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream together: butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Add the vanilla and eggs, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, combine: flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3 batches, mixing after each one.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 10-inch skillet and bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven.
- Resist digging in, and let the skillet cookie sit at room temperature for at least one hour to allow the cookie to set and not be…
View original 34 more words
πλεκτός χριστουγεννιάτικος Άγιος Βασίλης
Originally posted on Crochet Wisdom:
FREE SHIPPING Doll Little Santa Claus Measures approximately – height 10.5 inches (26,5 cm). My toys are connected from cotton yarns. Toy
see more free patterns on http://www.crochetwisdom.com/